Danji is one of the coolest spots in Midtown that you can always just walk in and enjoy a fantastic and exciting meal. Danji’s Korean inspired menu involves lots of interpretations of traditional Korean flavors. Chef Hooni Kim brings a modern twist to his native Korean tastes with his unmatched French training.
- Spicy Yellowtail: Bites of yellowtail sashimi with vinegar and jalapeño in a spicy Korean sauce.
- Steak Tartare, one of our favorite dishes! It is to die for and probably one of the best in town!
- Bulgogi Beef Sliders are a must for every visitor!!
- ‘K.F.C.’ Korean Fried Chicken Wings: Made with garlic, soy, honey, and sesame; these wings are crispy on the outside and incredibly moist on the inside. We assure you they will be some of the best wings you’ll have in the Midtown area.
- Hand Made Veg Dumplings
- Bibimbap: The menu contains a variety of Bibimbap options; each of which is as delicious as the others. So go with you gut feeling and proceed with confidence in any decision you make.
- ‘Danji’ Braised Short Ribs, divine and impeccably tender.
Address: 346 W 52nd Street, New York, NY